Shuki is an Israeli screenwriter living and working in Jerusalem. He is an alumnus of the Sam Spiegel School Film and Television School, majoring in screenplay writing. Since graduating, Shuki has worked in film writing, editing, and teaching. He has written for a number of Israeli TV shows, such as 'Merchak Negia', 'Meorav Yerushalmi', 'Five Men and a Wedding' and 'Urim vetumim', which was loosely based on his personal experience in a high school Yeshiva. He was also the editor and content advisor for a number of projects, including 'Open Eyes' (Einayim P'tuchot), which was screened at the Cannes Film Festival in 2009.
Shuki Benaim is appearing in:
- Trends in Jewish Films and Television: the Unfolding Story - Saturday at 7:30pm H2.37
- The Yeshiva Reinvented - Sunday at 10:45am H2.37
- Talmud, Torah and Television - Sunday at 6:45pm H2.38
- The Sugya Televised - Monday at 1:15pm H2.37
- Talmud and Writing - Monday at 3:45pm HB40