Yom Limmud Sydney 15 June
Sydneysiders don’t miss out. Yom Limmud is happening 15 June 2014 @Tyree Building UNSW – 9.30am to 6.45pm Experience Diverse Jewish culture….in a day! Hear international speakers on thought -provoking topics. Includes kosher lunch. Kids program for ages 3 to … Read More
Interested in presenting?
Presenter registrations for Limmud Oz Melbourne open on February 24th. Read More
Beth B. Cohen, Ph.D. is the author of 'Case Closed: Holocaust Survivors in Postwar America' and numerous articles on survivors' postwar experiences. She lectures and consults widely to projects, films and organisations such as Facing History, March of the Living, and the Jewish Foundation for the Righteous. Currently, she is Gold/Weinstein Visiting Professor of Holocaust History at Chapman University, Orange, CA.
Beth Cohen is appearing in:
- Memorialising the Holocaust: Transitional Memory in the Aftermath of the Shoah - Saturday at 7:30pm H2.38
- The Youngest Remnant: Child Survivors in the Holocaust's Aftermath - Sunday at 10:45am H1.26
- Different Voices: the Question of Gender in Holocaust Diaries and Memoirs - Sunday at 6:45pm H1.25
- The Challenge of Memory: Teaching the Holocaust through Film and Testimony - Monday at 12:00pm HB36
- The Myth of Silence: Survivors Tell a Different Story - Monday at 5:00pm HB36